Interiors / Architectural Photography:
We provide a wide range of interior and architectural products for Realtors, architectural firms, interior designers, and remodeling companies. We use the most advanced lighting and techniques to produce sensational images that communicate the feel of each space. Each project and client is unique, so we love to get to know the client and the scope of the project to best estimate the cost of each shoot. Please give us a call, or contact us at the link above so we can best serve you.
Generally, limited retouching services are included with each type of shoot. The level of retouching included will be detailed at the time of booking, but, occasionally, clients may need additional retouching or design work on their projects. We charge an hourly rate for retouching services of $75 per hour.
Real Estate Photo Packages:
These packages are designed for real estate professionals for use in the marketing and sale of residential real estate. All packages include still photographs created using multiple light sources in a digital format, and optimized for use on the web and print marketing. Exterior aerial images are also included as a complimentary part of all real estate packages. Photos are delivered electronically through an online file-sharing application. Shoots take between 30-90 minutes depending on the home size / number of images requested.
Value Still Photo Shoot Package - $99
• Includes 15 still photographs (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Extended Still Photo Shoot Package - $125
• Includes 25 still photographs (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Silver Still Photo Shoot Package - $165
• Includes 35-40 still photographs (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Gold Still Photo Shoot Package - $200
• Includes 50 still photographs (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Twilight External Photograph - $165
• An external photo of the property at twilight (the 15-20 minutes before sunset)
Exterior Photographs - $50
• Includes 2-4 exterior images of the property. These types of photos are made with either ground-level equipment, or aerial drone equipment. Pricing is based on the images being produced apart from a photo package.
Adam Pendleton Photography offers several video products uniquely designed for the marketing and promotion of Realtors and their listed properties. These products start at $200 and we offer many add-on items such as professional voice-over, and 'cinema' style productions. Take a look at some example videos above on our 'Video' page.
• We have a limited number of available shoot times per day, so please book above as soon as you have a date in mind.
• Dates may be rescheduled due to inclimate weather.
• Real-Estate photo shoots are subject to a $1/mile (one way) mileage fee for properties over 15 miles from our office location, and an additional travel fee will be applied to properties 45 miles or more from our location.
• Extensive retouching is subject to additional fees
• Generally, licensing of images is included with the shoot fee. However, not all usage is covered by the licensing agreement. Certain kinds of usage may be subject to additional licensing fees. Basic commercial licensing included in the packages above would include use in local MLS marketing, in-home flyers, or marketing a home on agent's personal websites.
Tips for Home Preparation
To prepare the home for photographs, please ensure compliance with the following preparatory guidelines.
• Remove all vehicles from driveway and do not park directly in front of home.
• Move all garbage cans out of sight.
• Remove all garden tools, and mow and rake yard.
• Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
• Clear counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
• Remove photos, notes, and paper from refrigerator.
• Turn on all interior lights.
• Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
• Remove clutter from rooms that may be excessively furnished and/or decorated.
• Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
• Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
• Keep pets contained and out of sight.
Note: We will photograph the home as it is found. Blinds and doors may be opened or closed for compositional purposes, but no other staging or moving of objects will be done.
If there are any special features of the home that are not readily apparent, please notify the photographer so that they may be included.
Commercial Architectural Photography Services
All projects are unique. We strive to develop individual concepts and lighting designs that communicate our client's exact intentions. To this end, all of our commercial projects are quoted by the project. Generally, these quotes include commercial usage rights and are suited for non-real estate commercial marketing. Please contact us for a specific quote.