Architectural Photography Services
About our process: Exposure Fusion
Exposure Fusion is a new advanced method of processing a series of images taken at different exposure levels, which results in a high-dynamic range image.
In other words, it takes the best tonalities from each image in the sequence and combines them to create a single image.
The fusing process assigns differing weights to the pixels of an image in the sequence according to luminosity, saturation, and contrast,
and then carefully balances those pixels to make a single image.
In layman's terms... the best part of each image is fused together to create one spectacular final image.
Our packages include still photographs, using Exposure Fusion (EF), in digital format (JPG) optimized for use on the web and flyers.
Photos can be delivered electronically, (downloadable from our website) or on DVD. Shoots take between 30 minutes and 3 hours depending on home size / number of photos.
Extended Still Photo Shoot Package - $125
- Includes 15 Still photography (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Silver Still Photo Shoot Package - $165
- Includes 25 still photographs (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Gold Still Photo Shoot Package - $200
- Includes 35 still photography (full, high resolution and resized for web use)
Additional Single Photos - $7
- Each additional photo using the Exposure Fusion technology
Twilight External Photograph - $100
- Up to 5 external photos of the property at twilight (the 15 minutes before and after sunset) with full interior illumination.
Elevated Exterior Photograph - $25
- This type of photo is taken with special equipment that elevates the camera 8 to 15 feet above street level,
giving a unique perspective not visible from the ground. Pricing is based on the elevated shot being paired with a photo package.
* Some photo shoots will be charged a nominal mileage fee depending on their location.
Tips For Home Preparation
To prepare the home for shooting, please ensure compliance with the following preparatory guidelines:
- Remove all vehicles from driveway and do not park directly in front of home.
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools and mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Clear counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes, and paper from refrigerator.
- Turn on all interior lights.
- Turn ceiling fans and television(s) off.
- Remove clutter from rooms that may be excessively furnished and/or decorated.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
- Keep pets contained and out of sight.
NOTE: We will shoot the home as it is found. Blinds and doors may be opened or closed for composition purposes, but no other staging or moving of objects will be done.
If there are any special features of the home that are not readily apparent, please notify the photographer so that they may be included.
This gallery has no photos to display yet.
Let's hope it gets good ones soon!